Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
That's going to be nice. For an hour and a half I would say you did well.
I wonder what it would look like if you slit the burlap and added hands to the shiatsu so it looked like something digging it's way out?
At any rate make sure and post a pic when it's done.

·
Registered
13,895 Posts
I like the use of your frame a lot. Weights it down to the ground and gives the support to the fabric. You've got quite a lot of noticeable movement too. I keep looking for a massager at thrift stores but my timing is bad I guess.

Watching the movement on your prop I sort of saw a body on it's side wiggling in the ground. That made me wonder if you could add a foam maniquin head to the pvc at the gravestone end (turned sideways ear up) and maybe a Y-connector at the "feet" end and add another sprawling "leg" to it. Kind of going more for a buried alive person under there. If the shiatsu can handle it maybe add more padding to the legs.

In any event great prop you've got going there. The leaves and such will be a nice touch.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I'm with the others, lots of possibilities here for adding a moving body part. I also like the different motion vs. most traditional breathing grave props (mine included!) Well done.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here is the grave painted, 4 colors Brown (from chocolade Brown to red Brown) and added black sand (the kind for flowers) and spray painded it with black.
I let this dry for a few days and then I will reassemble it (whitout leaves) and make a new video.
I will try to get a foamhead by then.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts