Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the Axe Murder House located in Villisca, Iowa!!! Here are my resources to work with 1) Droid4 phone 2) video camera that also takes still pictures and does high-def 3) my laptop with integrated camera 4)small power adapter to refuel anything battery powered. I am really wanting to do a live feed YouTube with my laptop but I have no idea if internet will be available. There are so many unknown variables on making anything work. Anyone have any suggestions on how I can document this "lock in"? I've also thought about doing a Thread on here the night of my stay and make minute-by-minute updates. Ideas???

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I hope you get the crap scared out of you. When did you have this planned ? Lots of coffee, lots of chargers and I hope a lot of good pics. Have fun, I would, BOO ! :cool:

·
Evil Wizard
2,165 Posts
Anyone have any suggestions on how I can document this "lock in"? I've also thought about doing a Thread on here the night of my stay and make minute-by-minute updates. Ideas???
Twitter might be an option -- if live-streaming video isn't possible, as your tweets (limited to 140 characters) would be posted in real-time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts