Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Halloween Forum Friends! My front yard floods a little so for this years yard haunt I decided to make a teeter bridge. The bridge will get the Trick-or-Treaters to the candy and the teeter part is a bonus! I give the credit to FrightFX. They had the idea. Thanks! I just added a fourth picture. I superimposed the new teeter bridge on my 2009's yard haunt. I just had to see how it looked.

·
Devilishly Dutch
5,920 Posts
We made a bridge using that same site. Put it in our tunnel. Great effect and everyone loved it.
I have one very small and lightweight japanese friend and because she was so light, it didnt wobble when she walked over it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you all for the comments! I was wondering the same thing Lynn. I just measured from the ground to the top of the bridge floor and it measured 4". The highest point of the bridge when someone is on it is 4 1/2". The lowest point is 2". I didn't want the bridge to move a lot, I just want to catch people off guard when they are too busy watching the cemetery in action. I don't think it will be a problem but me and my wife were talking and I'm going to make some creepy old signs to put by the bridge saying "PLEASE WATCH YOUR STEP!" I also want to route a hose from my fog chiller to blow under the bridge but I want to test it first. I don't want people falling and suing. It's all about having a good time.

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
Thank you all for the comments! I was wondering the same thing Lynn. I just measured from the ground to the top of the bridge floor and it measured 4". The highest point of the bridge when someone is on it is 4 1/2". The lowest point is 2". I didn't want the bridge to move a lot, I just want to catch people off guard when they are too busy watching the cemetery in action. I don't think it will be a problem but me and my wife were talking and I'm going to make some creepy old signs to put by the bridge saying "PLEASE WATCH YOUR STEP!" I also want to route a hose from my fog chiller to blow under the bridge but I want to test it first. I don't want people falling and suing. It's all about having a good time.
That brings up an excellent rule for anyone doing walk-through haunts: NO MASKS!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Video of the teeter bridge with an extra surprise.

Sorry for posting the video twice, I just figured out how to copy & paste a video to the Halloween Forum.

·
Capt o' the Mourning Star
600 Posts
Great work on the bridge prop! I also like the pic of your house and yard....that looks cool.....nice work on your cemetery!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts