Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all .....Im making a witch and I hope she is stiring a coldren by halloween...............but here is the frame so far ..................
enjoy
www,youtube.com/watch?v=wVKJzKaHzm0

·
Registered
5 Posts
Not bad, she's a bit to green on the face but I do like the eyes. Is she going to stir a pot? Seems her arms look a bit heavy? Could just be my imagination. Will this witch talk at all or will it be just stand alone with no movement?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ty about the eyes ..at first they were just plain white but from the street that didnt work ............and ya ....she is green .......she is a witch ..........and no her arms are not heavy ............she will stir a pot...............thats why she leans forward ..........so she can hold a stick and it wont affect the motion .............oh yes she will stir and oh yes she will look good ./lol......ty for the view

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey all I just ordered the motor for this witch .if anyone has any ideas on how to water proof the rig Id apreciate it

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
Looking good, just wait till she starts stirring that cauldron and casting her halloween spell.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its from Electronic Goldmine ....I found it through a link i the tutorials ...........cost around $9.00...so I got 2...maybe Ill make a grave peeker or something ....its a dc motor but Ill take care of that when it comes ......its suposed to be sealed so my water proofing prop should be fine

1 - 12 of 12 Posts