Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dearest Family. I feel like I owe an apology for my sudden absence. I never meant to cause anyone to worry. My life is just running out of control the past while, and I've been battling an enemy at times, other times I've been trying to get myself together with little luck so far. And as well, I've been busy dedicating time to other spirits who mean a great deal in my life with whom I share a life with by other means then the forum. So between being run down, busy, scatterbrained and struggling to keep myself afloat, I just haven't had anything left to offer.
I promise I will be back as soon as I can crawl my butt out of the twisted Labryinth of snares and black holes and strange hallways I've been finding myself in.
I've never ever forgotten any of you, and I wonder each and every day how you are all doing, and continue to send positive energies to those whom I know are in need, and send loving thoughts to everyone who means the world to me here, and I miss you all so terribly my heart aches deeply.
I will be back as soon as I can, I promise, but in order to make that possible I must get myself together, I hope you'll all understand & still accept me back with loving open arms when I make it back home.

^v^Remember I Love Ya all & You're always in my thoughts and close to my heart, I'll never let you go^v^

~Blessed Be~

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
Dutchess, all of us have lives outside of the forum that at times need our complete attention. Hope you feel better, and that things settle down to their usual level of chaos :rolleyes: fairly soon. Remember your Halloween family loves you, and send unceasing good wishes and blessings your way.

·
Doomed to walk the earth
1,062 Posts
well you know ill always be waiting for you ...you just do what you need to do to get back into the swing of things and me and the rest of the family will be waiting here with open arms ..we just want you back .and i want you back more .besides summers comming and whats a good old fashioned midnight cookout without the Dutchess of Darkness???...burger with cheese My dutchess?:D

·
livin Halloween every day
1,988 Posts
God be with you dutchess. Take of your self and family and hold tight to love and faith. You will be fine and we will all be here waiting for you when you return.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Salutations Dutchess! Hey, I completely understand about how gremlins in the labyrinth can interfere with one's social agenda... Hell, I fell off the radar here for a year, not long after we "Boat People" came over from that "other place", and am only now able to start participating again. (Fortunately certain "family medical issues" have abated, and unfortunately business has been a tad slow lately -- so both combine to make for more free time...)

I'm very pleased to see that you indeed have found a Family here, and that so many HF Members regard you so highly. I'll look forward to catching up on your posts.

You have many well-wishers, so take heart that troubles may come, but they also go, and, as an old fiend once cheerfully said in the face of adversity, "They can kill you, but they can't eat you." (But I think it's always best to get that in writing, just in case...)

Dum Vivimus, Vivimus! and Most Sanguine Cheers,
SOT

·
Registered
26 Posts
Its Ok Dutchess we all understand you take the time you need we will all be here for you, so smile or ill have to cuff you in the back of my patrol car!!!! LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts