Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,683 Posts
Rachelesmith, you can see your photos in your profile. You made an album but to see the album people have to go to it under Profile.

You can post photos one by one directly to your posts if you want. It is the icon above that is the third from the right and then you upload them to the post following directions.

Nice start for haunt.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ohhh ic ok thank you printersdevil! Man I feel like I've been trying to figure out this picture business on here for weeks lol. But to be honest, I'm the least technology savvy person I know.

·
Caretaker of Eerie Manor
6,606 Posts
I like the posters as well. Did you make them or where did you get them? Thanks!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,323 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yep they are from oriental :) idk how to make them stand yet, maybe I'll get my husband on that project too lol. I really want to start focusing on the carnival props so after my oracle is done I'm going to move on from the sideshow aspect of the party. Thank you for the compliments :D

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Yup! They all look great but the spider-lady is my favourite. Great job!

(BTW, you can also put photos from your albums here directly in posts by going to the individual photo and copying the BB Code from the lower right side. Then paste it in the post. The photo thing can definitely take some getting used to.)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She's taking forever to do but I will post pics as soon as she's done! It is looking awesome though it's by far my favorite prop we've done!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts