Halloween Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so working on various things.... Trying to reach a point where I / we can finally put out the haunt over this weekend.... So I thought I'd share my version of the Sam character from the movie Trick or Treat. I still have to add shoes and work on his stuffing a little, but I just love this little guy!

I'm also watching the movie Pontypool while working on stuff (someone in the area is burning stuff, and it's too smoky for me to work outside - as I have asthma!).... And I am LOVING this movie!!!! Thank you Miles for recommending it! :D

·
Registered
265 Posts
Reactions: StanFam3

·
Registered
455 Posts
Ok, so working on various things.... Trying to reach a point where I / we can finally put out the haunt over this weekend.... So I thought I'd share my version of the Sam character from the movie Trick or Treat. I still have to add shoes and work on his stuffing a little, but I just love this little guy!

I'm also watching the movie Pontypool while working on stuff (someone in the area is burning stuff, and it's too smoky for me to work outside - as I have asthma!).... And I am LOVING this movie!!!! Thank you Miles for recommending it! :D
Wow! Wait until the wife sees this! She loves Sam! Great job on him.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not sure Dollar Tree still sells these rubber fingers but they work great for Sam's hands. I hot glued wire inside mine to be able to bend them to hold the sucker and bag.
I would have LOVED to have done this with my prop's hands.... But I live in a tiny town, and our stores got hardly anything this year!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts