Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Headless Hessian
1,056 Posts
she is SOOOOO awesome!!! Do you have a tutorial on how you created her? Is she a sculpt from scratch?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thank you :)

She is all hand made. I have some pictures as she progressed. She is PVC, cardboard, stuffing, duct tape, plaster cloth, a paper mached balloon head plastered and sculpted with clay, spray paint, puff paint and a sally costume dress and wig. Made with love :)

Here is a link to her as she progressed. I hope it works. She is all trial and error. Other than making Halloween costumes and Jack and Zero last year, I have never done anything like this before.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/8083745824/in/photostream/

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Awesome! I LOVE Nightmare Before Christmas! Excellent. I never thought of adding those two to my display. Mind if I borrow on that idea for next year? Especially zero!

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
they are great!! you know if you have one of the metal full size figures, like a ghoul ...you could use that also for a base to build off of...
i have jack and sally as part of our xmas yard display, i use my big fullsize coffin with them..lol...i always wonder what people think at xmas of that..if they get it.
great job!!

·
Funeral Crasher
7,449 Posts
Sally looks terrific! That's the best likeness of her I've ever seen anyone make. Even retailers.

Great work!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
they are great!! you know if you have one of the metal full size figures, like a ghoul ...you could use that also for a base to build off of...
i have jack and sally as part of our xmas yard display, i use my big fullsize coffin with them..lol...i always wonder what people think at xmas of that..if they get it.
great job!!
Love to see pictures!

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
She is AMAZING! You REALLY captured her... perfect. Are you SURE you've never done this before? :) Tim Burton would be jealous/proud!!!

·
Psychic or Psychotic?
714 Posts
I love your Sally, she's a true work of art. I also love your Jack and Zero.

Of course I'm partial to the whole NBC theme if you couldn't tell.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Well done! Love all of them.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts