Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
crossfit zombie
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a christmas angel laying around for around 10 years and decided to revamp her to set atop a fogging tombstone.I put a little joint compound on her and spray painted her.I was thinking of monster mudding her but decided that would be to heavy for her movement.Still have a few odds and ends to do to her but here she is so far.
christmas angel revamp video by lindside - Photobucket

·
Vlad the Impaler
1,302 Posts
What a great idea! I always thought the moving angels were a little creepy. Woy could really do alot with these. I might have to get some for this year:D ! imagine dressing one up in a procelein doll outfit and putting in amongst some normal unmoving dolls...creeeepyyy!!

·
crossfit zombie
7,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys I really like her.When I thought of it I was working and couldn't wait to get home.I went thru a angel collection phase and have several static but only this one that moved.So I may paint the static ones since I no longer display them.
Now to build that fogging tombstone.

·
Registered
440 Posts
OH MY GAWD! Haha. :) I am SO jealous! She looks amazing and so very creepy! I need to get to buying myself a moving angel. Wowww :) You should license this and sell these for halloween props haha.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts