Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I built A pathway to another dimension, AKA A vortex tunnel, well.... at least it looks like one XD, any way here is some pictures of it, my camera does not do well in low light conditions so the tunnel it self looks weak

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,011 Posts
Have anything of the laser in use? I'd always heard that the red laser wasn't as good an effect as the green one for some reason, so I'd love to see how yours worked out.

:)

·
Where wolf?
1,277 Posts
I grabbed one of those cheap red ones in the check-out at Walmart I intend to back light my hellish bloody pentegram which should work out perfectly. So what you hear about red? Not as intense?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I would like to see a video as well... I have a ton of red lasers around here. What are the pennies for?

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,011 Posts
I grabbed one of those cheap red ones in the check-out at Walmart I intend to back light my hellish bloody pentegram which should work out perfectly. So what you hear about red? Not as intense?
Yup. That's what I heard.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The pennies are where i was going to originally put the diode, but it wasn't high enough up... Red is a lot more dim then green, Mainly for the fact that it is towards the end of the light spectrum, so it appears dim towards the naked eye, The human eye can pick green up much better. but Red still works. i am hoping to get a green one soon :) And i will try to get a video up but it still is very very dim on my camera, much more visible in person, My friends were excited to see it haha, they kept asking "how did you do that" what is it, so i figured i did it right. It works trust me :D, i just cant really show you a video of it because the ISO on my camera is too low

·
The Greatest Pumpkin
752 Posts
Green is better because the cone cells in your eyes recieve the colour green very well for some reason.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts