Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Here is the prototype of piece i just finished. It's influenced by killer klowns from outerspace. I wanted it to look like it could be related to the klowns in the movie.

I had a few mold problems ( and i dremled it a bit to much on the back half not a huge deal but I'm a perfectionist) but for my first mask i think it came out ok. I'm gonna cast another one tomorrow and maybe try a different paint job. Im also going to make him a clown collar. I might make a few of theese to sell if time permits. What do ya think ? I would love to hear some thoughts.

Here is a link to my flickrpage with progress pics from start to finish
Flickr: midnightfright productions' Photostream

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
That's only the second thing you've sculpted? Hard to believe, judging by the professionalism (the small pics don't do the mask justice; make sure to click for larger ones). Nice work, Robocop:cool:

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Awesome job!!!! I would hate to run into that thing in them middle of a haunted house!

·
Registered
116 Posts
Nice job! Don't let those molds get you down. If anyhting get used to it or expect it every time. Then when you don't have a problem it feels damn sweet:D

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow thanks for all the kind comments guys, It's really great to hear such nice things about my first piece ! If anyones interested I'm selling this guy on ebay . If anyones interested i made a post in the classified section.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts