Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me tell ya Halloween Forum Family...if you are looking for that specail masks ya just cannot find in the store here's the place to get it!! I was thrilled to death as I was opening my prize today bacause Rob sent along an additional 2 masks that are brand new to the collection. These are just spectacular and I cannot wait to use them in my haunt!

Along with this was their DVD which is so full of ideas to make your haunt have more realism. Honestly I would have always liked to do things like this but just never knew how. This DVD shows you an easy way to take your hunt to the next level!

Rob myself & my family thank you so much for your consideration in offering this nice package for our coffin contest. You're the greatest and your talent is unsurpassed my friend!!

the Mistress Muffy

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank You LT

I loved your pictures!! YA know after Halloween we all rush on here to get our pictures posted and its just such fun to look at everyones pictures.....brings a big smile to your face! It was really nice to see someones pictures that I have not seen before ....kind of like a special treat in the off season.

Muf

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
MUFFY, I am very pleased that you were happy with your prize package, and I have to say I enjoyed the message you left on the voicemail, your enthusiam made me smile! If you watch the segment on the DVD where Jason converts a slip into a over the head reusable mask, youll see the trick to painting these pieces......

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did not get that far on the DVD yet but my family did. I had to leave cause I had an appt. in town but tonight I'm gonna sit down and watch the whole thing all by myself after everyone goes to bed !lol Everybody here loved the DVD. I am truly amazed at these masks, they are just terrific and I'm so thrilled to have this many.

We will take our time painting these to make sure they come out perfect. I 'll pass along any questions as soon as I come up with them.

Rob ....again...Thanks a million!

Muf

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just looked at the pictures of your coffin and I must say, you did a superb job!! Absolutely beautiful coffin. Congrats on the win. :)

·
Curator of the random
652 Posts
MUFFY, I am very pleased that you were happy with your prize package, and I have to say I enjoyed the message you left on the voicemail, your enthusiam made me smile! If you watch the segment on the DVD where Jason converts a slip into a over the head reusable mask, youll see the trick to painting these pieces......
One minor nitpick BB... When you get directed to you site, it says 'skip intro' but it starts before you can choose that option. Not a big deal as it isn't all that long. The problem is try as I might, when I click on 'enter' to go into your cyber store, it doesn't let me in, and I've tried this about a half dozen times. Just thought thst you'd like to know...

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Thom, hmmmmmm I have had a couple people express this same issue, and try as I might I cannot duplicate the promlem, I have tried to open it thru aol, explorer, firefox, and all work fine for me, perhaps it is in your security settings?

·
Curator of the random
652 Posts
Thom, hmmmmmm I have had a couple people express this same issue, and try as I might I cannot duplicate the problem, I have tried to open it thru aol, explorer, Firefox, and all work fine for me, perhaps it is in your security settings?
Perhaps, though I'd be the absolute last person to prove/disprove it. Usually if there's a problem, security wise, my monitor screen greys out, and if I'm lucky (about 50% of the time) I get a dialog box that warns me that the website, I am being transferred to is 'dangerous' and then gives me the option of whether to continue or not. Otherwise, I get locked out and have no choice but to close the browser and then re-open it. Not the case here, I just can't get the home page to load. I may have to check the settings and specifically list your site in 'exceptions' as far as firewall/pop-up blockers go...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Hey! It's been too long since I've logged on. Congratulations on the win!!!
It's like getting a Christmas gift in May!

·
Curator of the random
652 Posts
Thom, hmmmmmm I have had a couple people express this same issue, and try as I might I cannot duplicate the promlem, I have tried to open it thru aol, explorer, firefox, and all work fine for me, perhaps it is in your security settings?
Yeah, it seems it was blocking the pop-ups, i.e. your site's homepage, when I told my browser to allow them, it opened just fine...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts