Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey haunters. Last Friday, I attended the San Diego Comic Con, the biggest comic book convention in the U.S.A. and it was a blast! Every nerd, geek, treky, fanboy, Goth (ahem!) was in attendance, the con was sold out, but I was lucky enough take some pics to share with the forum. There were statues, maquettes, cosplay, costumes, dolls, so I got what I thought were the best pix and put them up for you all to enjoy, maybe even get some ideas for Halloween ! :cool: Pictures by Fiend4Halloween - Photobucket

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
How fun, fiend4Halloween! Thanks for the great pics, too. I love "The Real Lord Vader", I guess I'm just Old School.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How fun, fiend4Halloween! Thanks for the great pics, too. I love "The Real Lord Vader", I guess I'm just Old School.
I totally agree with you. When I rounded the corner and saw Vader in full gear, chest plate with blinking lights, he stood about 6'3" and had the loud breathing sound, I honestly got goosebumps. It's funny that being in the presence of someone that looks and sounds so real to what our perception of Vader is, can leave you in awe!

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow that looks pretty awesome. i really have to try to go to the one next year. Our comic con here is nothing like that.
If you do decide to go, I suggest you order your tickets several months before the show...it's been selling out every year a few months prior to the start date, good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts