Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally gotten around to adding some pictures! This guy was made with trash, junk I had lying around and paper mache. Base coat of DryLok and dry brushed with exterior house paint. I tried my hand at paper mache last year with some mixed results so I'm pretty happy with the way this is turning out. As you can see I still have to finish the base.

There are a few more pictures in my ALBUM, including my sketch that he was based on. Thanks for looking!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,521 Posts
That is seriously awesome.

I want it. I really, really want it. :D

·
Girl Gone Mad
1,651 Posts
I really really like him!!! Too bad you didn't have tutorials for him too. Seems I can't make things without step by step picture AND video tutorials because I tried to make a pet goblin last night and the base (before the mache) didn't even come close to what it should have looked like. I feel so dumb! Yours Looks great!

·
Registered
668 Posts
He is so cool! Reminds me of where the wild things are. <3

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
Marketing 101...

Copyright this design asap!! You won't regret it! I want one too!! SOOOO ADORABLE! -- I agree with Blumpkin - "My Pet Gargoyle!" The book and the goyle will fly off the shelves! BOO! :D

·
spookiness in the suburbs
905 Posts
That is the most adorable little thing I've seen! I'd wear a t-shirt with his picture on it :)

Srsly, copyright the image or watermark it somehow so no jerk claims it as his own work.

So what's his name, Clockwerk?

·
Registered
67 Posts
agreed here, love the look, its a perfect balance between scary/creepy and children's book fun. Even still, with the right lighting and ambiance it will definitely be spooky.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts