Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have more than my fair share of weird things that have happened to me. Nearly dying more times than I can remember, and seeing certain things, which was apparently all passed from my grandmother and partially my grandfather to my mother to me. We're the only ones that have this ability, as far as I know. But I digress. I have two particular instances to speak of today. The first was when my mother and I had moved into an apartment when I was very young. Three or something like that. There was a tile part of the floor between the bedroom we shared and the bathroom, and I told my mother "Casper" lived under there. That's something to freak out any parent, sure, but she just wrote it off. I didn't tell her what happened one night until I was much older and we'd long moved from the apartment. I had a bed that was against the wall and the end of my mother's bed was towards me. I just happened to wake up-for what ever reason-and I looked towards, my mother, only to find a small, faceless, see-through creature crawling across her bed towards her. Now, I don't know what would possess a three year old to do this, but i ran at it. I could tell it looked at me, but by the time I got to her bed it was gone. I stayed in her bed for the rest of the night, and never saw the thing again. The second happening was when I was much older. I developed blood sugar problems-particularly during a certain time that I will not mention-and I still have these problems. Anyway, one night, my sugar must have dipped dangerously low, and I had a seizure. It had happened when I was asleep, but I was aware of it. I managed to roll my head to the side and I immediately wished I hadn't. In front of my staticy TV which had been off prior, were two men. One blond with blue eyes, the other was in a wheelchair for some reason and had completely black eyes. I kind of got the impression I was very close to dying and one was an angel and the other a demon, and they both were there probably to duke it out over who got me if I died. I, at least in my head, called "JESUS!" and I immediately woke up. They were gone and my TV was off.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I have always considered myself to be a very cautious and thinking person,never foolhardy not a dare devil type now at 65 nor when i was a kid or a teenager.
then about two years ago I began drawing a mural on a wall,for a joke i thought I would make a drawing illustrating every time i could have gotten killed or seriously injured.
I could not believe it! So Many Events,all true. A medical operation,bike wrecks, concussions from numerous types of accidents and Sports, an almost accident as my little soap box racer went right under a semi as it was turning a corner to stop and of course what i was driving had no brakes at all,and the time i almost accidentally hung myself with my little Cowboy lasso on my Parents clothes line post. At 3 yrs, i woke, walked downstairs,went out the house's door ,walked about 200 feet in a snow storm in just my pajamas and began knocking on the neighbor's door,somehow they heard me and let me in. i would have frozen to death....then the time a semi ran over my car going 75-80mph and i wasn't moving...
Please feel free to write more of your experiences when you wish to do that, "Writing Quill"

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's so insane. I didn't think that kind of stuff happened to anyone else, honestly. And I do have some more experiences I'm planning on posting. Thank you for the reply!
I have always considered myself to be a very cautious and thinking person,never foolhardy not a dare devil type now at 65 nor when i was a kid or a teenager.
then about two years ago I began drawing a mural on a wall,for a joke i thought I would make a drawing illustrating every time i could have gotten killed or seriously injured.
I could not believe it! So Many Events,all true. A medical operation,bike wrecks, concussions from numerous types of accidents and Sports, an almost accident as my little soap box racer went right under a semi as it was turning a corner to stop and of course what i was driving had no brakes at all,and the time i almost accidentally hung myself with my little Cowboy lasso on my Parents clothes line post. At 3 yrs, i woke, walked downstairs,went out the house's door ,walked about 200 feet in a snow storm in just my pajamas and began knocking on the neighbor's door,somehow they heard me and let me in. i would have frozen to death....then the time a semi ran over my car going 75-80mph and i wasn't moving...
Please feel free to write more of your experiences when you wish to do that, "Writing Quill"

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I didn't "Do" a whole "laundry List" of dangerous things like so many other kids i knew. Some of them did these things on a regular basis to"Show Off!"
There was "Walking the Bridge Beams" over the shallow creek,a fall of probably 80 feet waiting for any misstep or momentary loss of "Balance".
Some very small children would do this too!
Some would go for a "Swim" in the creek. Dark unchartered waters ,numerous sharp rocks,junk under the dark water to puncture your skin.
We also have some cliffs here a fall from one could kill.
I did not take bike rides on the highway either. Yet I sure did seem to have many accidents and situations where I got clobbered.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts