Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They said it couldn't be done. Well not that it couldn't be done but more that it seems like a bit much. And it wasn't so much a "they" as it was my wife. And it's more along the lines of "how much did you spend on that???"

But anyway, here is a cell phone movie of my peppers ghost. I hope you all enjoy it!

Next year I am going to make my own video loop but for the time being, I used Daisy from Spectral Illusions. A 4x8 piece of plexi and a C-stand rented from a movie production house.

Et voila...

Please tell me how cool it is and how jealous you are that I am so awesome even though I am sleeping on the couch and have been put on an allowance :)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!!! totally worth sleeping on the couch and consuming nothing but ramen noodles for a month. well done sir....well done

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
129 Posts
Fantastic display! That looks Haunted Mansion quality... when you sleep on the couch do so with a clear conscience because you did a bang-up job for the Tot's this year!!

·
Registered
54 Posts
I love it, that is awesome and would be great to have. Well worth sleeping on the couch : ) I would like to see this one in the step by step page so I can build one too.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great Job!! Are you projecting from the side?
Yes it is a side projection. The room is narrow so I had to bounce it off a mirror in order to get her tall enough.

I am going to make a tutorial of this. Although I will say, that it is pretty easy. The trickiest part is balancing the plexi-glass!

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 16 of 16 Posts