Halloween Forum banner

My Paper Mache J O L and Creature I Made

4K views 14 replies 15 participants last post by  AmFatallyYours 
#1 ·
I've been seeing a few members doing the JOL using stolloweens technique, so I had to try too. He is not the best, I made a few mistakes, but I think he turned out ok. I'm working on my second one now, and will be making some changes as I go.
I also tried Ghoul Fridays way of doing some paper mache using a wig head. I just call this guy a creature cause not sure what he really is, LOL.
Both Ghoul Friday and Stalloweens sites are easy to follow and fun to do. Thanks to both of them and to all the other talented members, who post thier instructions on how to make cool props, I really appreciate it.

See less See more
#3 ·
Cree-ee-eepy! That J O L is sweet. That's what I want my costume head to look like this year.

What's worse? Due to my learing disabilities, or something, I first read that as my Paper Mache J LO. I was seriously expecting Jennifer Lopez in all her paper-and-glue glory!

Sad.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.