Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
The spider research facility is a great idea for a theme. Nice set up too and I like your signage. Not 100% clear from the photo but are the orange lights representative of some spray shooting out from the exterminator guy? If so how did you suspend the string lights in such a straight horizontal line?

Your nighttime photos have great color to them. And your "picked clean" guy is perfectly displayed.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The spider research facility is a great idea for a theme. Nice set up too and I like your signage. Not 100% clear from the photo but are the orange lights representative of some spray shooting out from the exterminator guy? If so how did you suspend the string lights in such a straight horizontal line?

Your nighttime photos have great color to them. And your "picked clean" guy is perfectly displayed.
Thanks much...my exterminator is wearing an old sprayer backpack, The lights follow the pack, down the hose, wrapped around the spray bar and attach to the nearby tree. The kids really got a kick out of this years display. Ill try and get some daytime pics posted. There are spiders everywhere, even some on the roof picking at a bucky......and a 25' web on the right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts