Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love boating and last year decided to upgrade to a Sea Ray 330. The boat is my home away from home on the weekends. This boat has 2 beds, a shower, head (bathroom)- kitchen, grill and flatscreens below and up on the deck..

My son and I stay on it on the weekends and love it. My daughter who was born without sea legs cannot sleep on it without getting sick. I feel so bad for her because she wants to stay on it- but turns zombie grey as soon as she lays her head down.

This year if we have a good season I plan on doing the intercoastal waterway trip from the Pamlico sound (NC) all the way to Key West in late November. It will take me about a month- but is something I have always dreamed of doing.

So what do you like to do when your not Haunting?

Here's some pics of my gal (Livin Wright)..

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
pics came out as thumbnails- I will try it again.

·
Don't Drink and Fly!!
2,959 Posts
That is just beautiful, Hauntcho. I sympathize with your daughter, I have motion sickness, too.

My other passions are Harry Potter and all things related to film. I love Hoolywood biographies and will watch pretty much any movie, and particulary love Independent films.

We have two big parties each year at our house, Halloween and Oscar night!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That is just beautiful, Hauntcho. I sympathize with your daughter, I have motion sickness, too.

My other passions are Harry Potter and all things related to film. I love Hoolywood biographies and will watch pretty much any movie, and particulary love Independent films.

We have two big parties each year at our house, Halloween and Oscar night!!
Very cool!!

Last year I got a book from one of my employees as a gift that was great. It was "The Hollywood book of death" and has all the actors/actress's from 30-40-50-> current. Their stories and how they died. Very good read. There was a good amount of info in it about people I never even knew that were huge at one time.

·
The Big Kahuna of Fright
4,329 Posts
Cycling. Not road cycling, light-duty (at my age) off-road, single track and using the bike for errands. An awesome hobby. And yet another way to bond with your kids. I think that's important.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cycling. Not road cycling, light-duty (at my age) off-road, single track and using the bike for errands. An awesome hobby. And yet another way to bond with your kids. I think that's important.
not to mention stay in shape! very cool as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts