Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
Ok Wristslitter, I've never been one to decorate or celebrate the C word in any traditional form. But you my little pretty, have just put a spark in my heart toward considering decorating another year. I'm just in love with what you've done, wanna come be my neighbour, I think we'd get along just fine;) But I have no place to buy anything like what you have. Where did you buy your decorations, or did you make your own. I just love that sign " Twas The Nightmare Before Christmas" and that blakc cat with the long tail would fit right in at my place. And where did you get that Santa, and scarecrow, are they both made?
Maybe ebay has some stuff I could purchase for next year?

Well, Fantastic job! You've created a Christmas, yes there I said the word, Masterpiece! Just love it, and thanks for sharing and inspiring:)

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I made the almost everything you see, the Jack Santa, the Pumpkin Jack in the box and the toy duck were made this year, the Scarecrow and the countdown clock were from last year, I use to use a Disneymade blow up Santa Jack but I like making my own stuff. The door wreath and the Jack pumpkins that are on either side of the clock are from Disney.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I really love it. I was over at the disney store today, they have a lighted Jack ornament for $5 that I'm hoping to order, and a jack "snow" globe with bats for $15, but your Santa Jack has inspired me that I really need to get doing this too. Nice job.

·
Registered
598 Posts
That's fantastic!!! It'll look great with snow (unless you dont get that where you live....) What do your neighbours think of it?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts