Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is the groom to go with Catrina ................Im making him out of PVC ..........with wacky noodles to make the arms thicker .......I will pad his chest to fill him out and fill in his neck and shoulders.............I am really happy with his head ........I kinda copied some of the threads I saw on here with the one eye thing ............I love this head.....................have I said I love this head.....................and hey another dramatic video ........Friday the 13th music this time.........
P.S. .........I love this head

YouTube - Zombie Groom "Jacob" Part1

·
Registered
448 Posts
this is the groom to go with Catrina ................Im making him out of PVC ..........with wacky noodles to make the arms thicker .......I will pad his chest to fill him out and fill in his neck and shoulders.............I am really happy with his head ........I kinda copied some of the threads I saw on here with the one eye thing ............I love this head.....................have I said I love this head.....................and hey another dramatic video ........Friday the 13th music this time.........
P.S. .........I love this head

YouTube - Zombie Groom "Jacob" Part1
Uhmm Do u really like his head???hee sorry it was 2 good to pass up!!Nice work though..hes looking Great!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cmon the one eye closed ( again dr.kreepy) is really cool

1 - 5 of 5 Posts