Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI all.
Here is my prop for this year ,, I've made a TCT..
Thanks to all you posts. I picked & choose from all your tutorials
all done other than maybe some cosmetic stuff...
Hope this works first time posting a video from photbucket
ENJOY ;)

First a video

EDIT,, here it is in the house, dark so you can see strobe lite

Now the guts

here are a few pics.. a little falic ,haha

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks
all ..
a fogger sounds good but then the trick or treaters will know something is up
I doo have a stobe lite that you cant see since its day light,,,,, EDIT just added a vid so you can see strobe

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Excellent! How are you controlling it?
right now with my foot on a surge portector ,,, but I have a black N Decker freeWire remote contoll system. Im anal and want it to go off when I want it too and I dont want kids hanging around seting off a sensor over and over again ruining the suprise for people who are walking up the street.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm gonna have to run out to target and see if i can find that pirate skull. And how did you do the arms/hands? Is the strobe the only light you have in there? Also, I've noticed with other 'motion' activated devices that they don't work very well in the dark. Do you know if its the strobe setting it off? Dude, it is really awesome. Gonna need more pictures to duplicate it.

edit - cause I can't read :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm gonna have to run out to target and see if i can find that pirate skull. And how did you do the arms/hands? Is the strobe the only light you have in there? Also, I've noticed with other 'motion' activated devices that they don't work very well in the dark. Do you know if its the strobe setting it off? Dude, it is really awesome. Gonna need more pictures to duplicate it.

edit - cause I can't read :)
I'll take pore pix on sat & post them on sunday or sooner if i caN

good luck with the skull finnding
I think its both the strobe while dark & and when sunny its the dark can to open light setting off the sensor

the arms are pvc & kmart ground breaker hands & cloths hangers that's what makes them shake so

i'LL post pic sunday ,, remember to come back or i'll haunt you
IS OK i CUNT SPELL :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Picked up my Pirate Skull at Target - it was the last one on the shelf. The voice is really loud - which is good! I've got around a hundred questions but I'll wait till you post some more pics on Sunday.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey GeoFFm

Hey GeoFFm
here are the pics I promissed
Hope it helps,

this is the head .. I had to use metal L brackets to connect it to the pump handle
I poped open the back & noticed there was not much in the area I needed to screw into

This is the arm structure.. I used pvc & used pvc glue since it totally fell apart the first time I poped him up.. I unwound a hanger folded it in 3 & shoved it up the arm & up the pvc so it kinda springs around when he pops up

This is a guide I made its just 2 pvc poles having sex so wheb the tct pops up it dosent spin on the bike pump bar..

Cheers to you all.. I had a fun time at Knotts scarry farm last night,, it never gets old.. especially now that I know they sell beer ,, YAY!!!! now I know what im drinking out of on Halloween,, oh & it has 5 colores led's on the bottom.. gets you more buzzed ha-ha

1 - 19 of 19 Posts