Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is my new pvc kicking body bag.
YouTube - Body Bag

This was a weekend project.

I have to give credit to CL8N for his pvc wiper motor hangman
http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-props/79118-pvc-hangman-video.html
Thanks, I copied it almost exactly and wraped it in clear plastice. Then I sprayed painted it with white paint and red. I left the face area unpainted.

The only slight problem that I am having is that the white paint is beginning to flake from the plastic.

Does anyone know of a type of paint that will stick better to plastic sheet?

I might redo the entire prop by wrapping the body first with white plastic then covering everything with clear plastic and just dusting the area around the face with white spray paint.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Either should have it in the spray paint area, you might also find it cheaper at wall fart.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will the Krylon Fusion be ok for plastic sheet as well?
I notice it says for plastic but it doesn't say anything about flexible sheet plastic.
I am just wondering if I will still have the same problem.

Have any of you tried to paint plastic sheet?

·
Open up and say "Aaaaahh"
1,562 Posts
Not to be a nit-picker, I mean to take nothing away from the accomplishments of those that made the PVC wiper hangman, but I have to say something, please everyone don't take this the wrong way, but I am the originator of the wiper hangman design. Yes, I used Deathlords' frame idea, but I was the first to incorporate a wiper motor to it. I give info free of charge so people can, if they feel my props worthy, to copy them for thier own use. I only ask for credit where it is due. I worked for a long time to make this work with a wiper motor. I hope you understand.

That being said, Terrific work on the body bag kicker! I never thought to use it for that.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dr Morbius
My apologies.
Great design! I was trying to think of a way to do a cheap body bag kicker and this was perfect.

·
Open up and say "Aaaaahh"
1,562 Posts
Dr Morbius
My apologies.
Great design! I was trying to think of a way to do a cheap body bag kicker and this was perfect.
No apologies necessary, you had no way to know. I really do like your take on it..may hafta try this myself one day.:D
I wonder if this would work upside down? You know, so the torso "kicks" instead of the legs....HHmmmm.

·
Registered
522 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts