Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I just got a mouse last night! Not a plastic one either...a real, live mouse, her name is nymph (short for nymphadora tonks, i'm a hp geek lol) . She is very sweet and cuddly---not at all halloweeney huh? Also I have a leopard gecko lizard. What kind of pets do you all have?

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
definately post some pics! i love mice, they are so cute. rats also make really great pets.....i had one live for 6 years and she was the most amazing little pet!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad people are responding! I will post some pics in a few days if I get a chance. I also have 2 shihtzu's who just had puppies! Will try to post pics of them to. I'd love to get a ferret. Do they bite much?

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
definately post some pics! i love mice, they are so cute. rats also make really great pets.....i had one live for 6 years and she was the most amazing little pet!
Wow...they bite much? i think they are pretty cool, but as i am limited on space....mice and lizards don't need a ton of space so I chose them. I've had my leo gecko,Jack, for about a year and one half now and he is almost as obedient as a DOG...he will come to you if you call his name from across the room and will wear a leash.

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
It's great to have another animal lover around here!
My rat didn't bite at all! Infact, she would sit on my shoulder and give me kisses....I so miss her. I've got a shih-tzu, a shih-poo, 2 cats and a pond full of koi as well:) I'm so jealous of the puppies!

We have a social group here as well, so check it out if you get time.Halloween Forum - Animals and pets.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OK I'll check it out. I'm still trying to get Nymph to where I can catch her. Once I catch her shes fine, shes just hard to catch lol and shes making a huge mess of her water bowl grrr! lol

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
here are some pet pics.
Nymph- srry for bad quality-phone pic because my cameras broke.
Nymph again.
Jack-again bad quality phone pic
Mia-female shih tzu
Java and Mia- Male and female shih tzus.
Enjoy!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
java has a major underbite in the last pic haha...that was in 07 so mia is a wee bit bigger now but java is still about 4 or 5 pounds heavier than she is.

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
great pics! that lizard is really cool looking. Love the pups, Mia looks just like my Harley when he was a puppy:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts