Halloween Forum banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Thanks all! I was thinking of doing an Etsy account in the near future.

Here is another thing for my witches garden. I am sculpting him out of clay. He was inspired form this D&D book I have. I will probably make a few more enchanted mushrooms to go with him. along with other garden pests like my 'ello worm from Labyrinth.

He is not done, but you get the idea.

·
Beware of the wand!
2,313 Posts
Yeah I like her best too but she's already found a home, so I need to make another for me and I will post some progress pix on that.

I am thinking of painting scorpion orchid all black and bronze (petals, leaves, etc...) any thoughts?

I agree with hallorenescene on this one - I like her just the way she is. :D

·
Beware of the wand!
2,313 Posts

Here is another thing for my witches garden. I am sculpting him out of clay. He was inspired form this D&D book I have. I will probably make a few more enchanted mushrooms to go with him. along with other garden pests like my 'ello worm from Labyrinth.

He reminds my daughter and I of the shroom on Troll.

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts

Hey Mizerella, your mushroom sculpt is great! I actually had an idea a long time ago of filling my home's front windows plantation area with these types of mushroom men. See a pic of one I was very interested in below. I would like a more evil look to the mushroom men as well. I'm a little morbid and need that creepy vibe given off when one passes by them... ;)

·
Registered
196 Posts
These are the "flowers" a Haunter gives his wife on Valentine's Day

Here is my version of Audrey II. I started with the perfect flower pot. I made a Sculpey skull on a pot for a real Venus Flytrap. Unfortunately, I have a "black" thumb, and the Venus died on me :(.

I followed Miz's how-to and came up with "Elsa II".

On my version, I added thorns & tentacles, and a couple of roses. The paint job was your typical dark to light dry brushing. I started with brown, then green, then yellow.

Thanx to Mizerella for providing the how-to!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Thank you all for your comments. It's greatly appreciated! Giggle, the skull pot I completed several months ago, but I sculpted, baked and painted it all in one evening. The plant took a little longer. I started it about 3 weeks ago after Miz posted her how-to. Just worked on it a little each night. I finished the painting and gluing the foliage just a couple of hours before I posted the pics. I have a nine-month old baby girl so my prop making time is extremely limited nowadays.

·
Beware of the wand!
2,313 Posts
I understand that ROCKNRUDE. My little one is a bit older but has several health problems that have been kicking us in the butt lately and slowing me down.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I was JUST thinking about making an Audrey II!! I had been looking into buying a 'real' venus flytrap, but I want it BIG!!

21 - 40 of 71 Posts