Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't post pics worth a crap. If someone coud post one for me I would appreciate it. She's in my photo album below. Her name is Tylee the tiger. She's now terrorizing our home and stalking our other cat Stimpy. We've had her for about a week now. Thank Laurie for your kind words and thank everyone for your support. It is very much appreciated.

·
It's a trick. Get an axe.
2,323 Posts
She's just beautiful, Blakkheart! I love the coloring on her face! :D She's just the thing y'all needed for some extra spirit during Christmas..okay, Stimpy may not agree with me yet. ;) You gotta love kitten energy..:D...congratulations on your new baby!

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
She is cute ain't she! And a small ball of energy. She was watching the fish in the fish tank earlier.

·
Registered
2,197 Posts
oh my Blakkheart, Tylee the Tiger is so adorable!:) I just love her colouring. Congrats on the beautiful addition to your family. If you ever want to chat "Cat" have at her, I'm a cat nut, have 3 babies of my own that keep me and my wallet busy;)

·
Fallen Angel
7,061 Posts
Tylee is soooooo adorable!! Kittens are so much fun to have around! Good luck with the little ball of energy.

·
kakos
7,217 Posts
Very cute BLAK, happy you have found a new addition to your family. When my dog passed away we didn't wait long adding a new addition to the family with our now crazy lab. The new additions are very therapeutic.

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Stimpy is finally coming around he doesn't hiss as much and she chases him down the hallway. He should loosen up a little more. Now my brother wants us to cat sit for him, hes moving into a new apartment and not sure for now. She's a little terror. My brothers cat is an all blsck cat named freeway, they found him on the freeway. I told him if we keep him we may have to rename him. I was thinking Lucifer. LOL JK My brother has gotten a little religious but he still thought it was funny.

·
Registered
598 Posts
What a cutie! Kittens are the best- I work at a shelter and love playing with them on my breaks! Except I keep bringing them home or trying to adopt them to family members! Petsmart has a DVD out, one for cats & one for dogs, that will run all day if you're at work, and I totally recommend it! It's just video of fish, birds, farm animals, etc. with goofy noises dubbed over, but it will hold their attention forever! My kitten just zonks out watching it!

·
Incarnation of evil
916 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL thats all i need is a couch potatoe cat. Fighting me for the remote! Eating my pork skins....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts