Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so excited for this.............this is my latest "blucky" groundbreakr and its with out a doubt my fav............I couldnt wait to show it...............its a blucky chest,arms,hands and hips with a foam skull from IParty ($4.99).........I bought 3..............I zip tied and duct taped the arms to make them stable.............corpsed the body and head and here it is.........Halloween Forum - theooggieman's Album: my new blucky ground breaker thinking about more of an ash grey on him .......Ive always done stain and earth tones on them .............but I want him diff ( he deserves it)................if anyone has pics of more greyish corpses I would apreciate it ......................enjoy................and Ill post pics when he is done .............OMyGod 35 days .............Im freeking out........lol

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I tried a diff eye thing on him .................plz let me know what you think ..........

·
livin Halloween every day
1,989 Posts
He looks very good, Good ol blucky's with a little work they turn into very respectful looking props.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ty..............all..............he looks good..Ive been sick so hes on hold .......I bully through and finish him

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ok Im still sick but Im starting to freek out ........31 days .....................got a coat of light stain on him today ........hoping for final coat tomorrw

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im freaking out ......its the first and nothing is in my yard ........................ok I gotta go work

1 - 8 of 8 Posts