Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year for Halloween I'm making My own verson of Jack the Pumpkin King from The Nightmare before Christmas. I even added a little bit of a Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow style to make him look scarier. Right now I'm figuring out how to put the Halloween Town sign behind his head and a "burning" effect. this scarecrow is 100% made of stuff i found in the trash and my left overs from last year's Pumpkin King. I would like some suggestions and what you guys think. ^__^

http://www.halloweenforum.com/members/skellingtonghost-albums-pumpkin-king-2010-prop.html

I hot glued wire hangers and made a hollow torso. His head, torso, and wooden base can be seperated The torso is fragile, but it does stay in a good shape. It looks butiful in person. I torn up the "shirt" and made it look "ugly and dark". He is a master of fright after all :cool:

And if you have ideas to make his burning effect more realistic i would love to know ;) I have a vary low budget, and i usly find stuff in people's trash or thrift stores.

Thank you for viewng ^__^

·
Registered
52 Posts
I like the improvements. I especially like the string of lights that run from the ground up through his body. It gives the impression of fire. May have to look at doing something like that to mine. Great job.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I like the improvements. I especially like the string of lights that run from the ground up through his body. It gives the impression of fire. May have to look at doing something like that to mine. Great job.
thank you its an honer to have inspired your alsome pumpkin king ^__^

1 - 7 of 7 Posts