Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom comes to all my parties. She is quite the trooper ! But this year she out did herself and I have discovered ( although I think deep down I knew)
that she is the REAL LIFE MAXINE !

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the compliments on my Mom as Maxine. I gave her the link to this thread and she is quiite tickled that people find her "precious! ".
I am seriously thinking about contacting whatever card company that does the Maxine cards,and sending them a pic. LOL !
Who knows, Mom might have a Career as a Maxine character ! LOL !
BTW - she is very precious in real life !
Thanks again.
Ps. Love you Mom !

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
absolutly she looks like maxine. you should send them a picture. i love maxine. i have the 8x10 framed picture of maxine quote, 'even if men came with the instructions, who can ever understand instructions" or saying something close to that. hallmark, she should wander around hallmark and pass out ookies and qoutes. what a promotional idea. they should jump on it.

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Frenchy- that is just too cute of MOM on your tree ! I think I will have to go looking for a Maxine ornament. I do not have one. I think it is a must this year !

Hallo- I did email Shoebox/Hallmark - their site was undergoing construction, but I did get through to one department. I didn't recieve a reply. Just for sh*ts and giggles, will try again after the holidays.
I can't look at her anymore without thinking of Maxine. She actually use to wear those sunglassess all the time ....here's a pic from 2005 in the Bahamas.... If she only had blue hair ! See she is Maxine in cognito ! lol

Yes, she is a pretty cute doll, Junit. She sets the pace and "rules" over a pretty crazy family ! She is a pistol!

That's my son to "her" right. Does he have maxine glasses on? lol

·
jester girl
18,185 Posts
i'm serious, take her to halmark dressed up as maxine at christmas time and have her hand them a card and say merry christmas. she's got to go over well. what a sweetheart. take a pic of her and the clerk and then give them a copy. sometimes it's got to smack them in the face. the pic is lying around, your name and # just happen to be on the card. someone gets a light bulb turned on and bingo, your in.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts