Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i am new to this Forum, i know the rest of the world is miles ahead of the UK for halloween and the scare parks are very exspensive in the UK. So thought i would bring the haunt to the street and let the kids do there trick or treats through my haunt. Its getting bigger and bigger each year.
Its not as impressive as most on here but we try are best. Each year i have better props then the year before.

We had lots of tears this year lol but overall a really good year.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The response we got was great, we had some screams, some tears and i changed the cheeky ones away with my chainsaw lol. After looking on here at other haunts i have loads of ideas to make it better next year.
Thanks for all your coments.
We had between 150 and 200 TOT's which was up from the year before. And most wanted photos of all the props so it took longer for them to leave. It was all worth it in the end.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Hi Scott , WELCOME TO THE FORUM , always good to see and spill new blood especially British ...... check out this thread below and see if theres any other haunters here local to you , where you been all these years ? welcome and i look forward to chatting with you in the threads m8 , loved your props well done .
http://www.halloweenforum.com/general-halloween/143259-halloween-2015-uk.html

P.S. you will need to invest in more sweet money as well m8 , my first year i had 5 kids 16 years later and this year was a bit lower than last with 343 kids plus thier parents etc , the bigger you get the more kids you get lol , so start saving now .

1 - 20 of 37 Posts