Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
aw so cute :3 I think for me this is the first time seeing turkeys on a pumpkin :) (and wheat stalks)
Yeah, me too...it's a Thanksgiving crossover. Which is good because I even decorate for that. (Yes, seriously.) I lurve me some autumn holidays.

I just thought it was SO sweet of him to really think of me in that way. He's not a Halloween freak but he specifically hunted out something autumnal just for my birthday.

I absolutely adore this thing. When he showed it to me I kissed it.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
What a great gift! I love getting things for Halloween on my birthday. Thing is its in February so there really isnt anything out at that time of year.....though last february two of my friends went on line and got me a 6 foot zombie groom holding a spinning brides head to go with my headless bride:) so that wasnt so bad:)

·
Registered
13,894 Posts
:D What a great guy! He knows what your interests are and chooses something totally appropriate. That shows a lot of thought and love. Happy Birthday California Melanie!!

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Happy Birthday! That was really sweet of your husband. Couple Christmases ago my daughter got me a little stained glass pumpkin votive holder and a metal haunted house that holds a candle. It is really nice when the family tries to find something they know you'll really like.

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Oh I almost fogot.............Happy Birthday CaliforniaMelanie:)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Too cute...blah, blah,blah...and Happy Birthday CaliforniaMelanie. Spookilicious mama, tell your friends that my birthday is Jan. 5, so they can send one of those zombies my way.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts