Halloween Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of the Creeps I'm working on right now. Swampy is the guy growing from the swamp tree & Agatha is just a head, some wire, & PVC so far. I'm trying to figure out how I want to connect Swampy to his tree. That space in the middle is driving me nuts, so I'm open to suggestions. Agatha is my newest Creep, so she's in the earliest stages of development. Let me know what you guys think.

Attachments

·
Registered
628 Posts
They are certainly creepy . Are the mache?
Could you staple window screen to the stump and tuck it under tree creeps cloak. Then crumple and corpse it and stain/paint to match?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's a good idea. I may actually give that a shot. They're plaster cloth. I got in a bit of a rush & didn't sand Aggie, which I now regret.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I was also thinking maybe you could add some thick branches, or make branches to look like he was growing out of the stump. Paint them blue to match so it looks like his whole body is actually a tangle of roots. Corpsing the extend the coat would look good too.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Nice!! They look like creatures that can easily haunt your dreams - and I love the natural organic looks you gave them.
Curious to know what you will come up with the connection issue!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all for the input. I will post more pics as they progress.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts