Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Halloween Bad Girl
1,029 Posts
This one is mommy's doll and this is your doll.. My 6yr old would want to make her's as creepy as mine.

My hubby and I are just waiting on the day, she tells someone at school that mommy has dead people hanging in the backyard.

Or my mommy sawed daddy's hand off the other day..

Better, my mommy lets me play in blood.

·
Seer of All
2,940 Posts
Very creepy. There is like 20 yard sales tomorrow in our town that we're going to I'll have to keep my eyes out for beat up dolls. Although my 2 yr old will call them all "boo", that's her name for babies and dolls, and want to keep them for herself.
In this case, I think "Boo" is a very appropriate name! :eek:

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea my husband says it stares at him with that one good eye. It was in REALLY bad shape when I got it. I had to finish peeling off the outer layer on top of the composition and glue it's head back together. One of it's eyes stayed looking up all the time so I painted it black.

·
Shadow box dancer
1,443 Posts
I always had a fear of dating a girl and ending up going to her bedroom and having it be filled with porcelain dolls. That would have been a total deal breaker and I might of actually run out screaming (thank goodness LisaLisa has no such doll collection). Your creation has just taken my fear of dolls to a new level!!!!! That thing is creepy creepy creepy. Can't even look at it again. Great work.

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I love antique haunted looking dolls. I have several that I have bought because they looked haunted/creepy. This one is really just a prop but she is very sturdy now that i repaired her.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts