Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
finally got my Krampus from unit 70 studios. he's just over 7ft tall and 200 lbs.
also got a tree from spirit last season. with any luck I can get a second one this year, I'm first on the list !! if they respect their
list I should be the first to get a call.
also got a few new tombstones from evil soul studios, they look awesome in my set up.
I will have more pictures of the whole thing soon.

Steph

Attachments

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks everyone, he's quite amazing :) the pictures don't do him justice lol
unfortunately yes dirt troll, I did pay that much for him, a little more if you add shipping.. but I took
a better part of the year to pay him off while they made him hahaha I want to add one really cool prop each year.. I first noticed this guy in a video
Krampus at trans world 2016, it's a huge event they have each year except that one is 12 ft tall and has motion plus he has a kicking and screaming kid by the leg :-D. I would add the link but I can't from work :(
poison props is another cool studio that make amazing things..
I normally make my own, but just didn't have the time ,then making something this big ??? in the end with latex, steel armature, molds or even using nice
latex masks and accessories.. it would still be $$$
I wanted the snow man they have for Christmas but the wife won't let me !!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yep 7500$ :) I could never go that much and even if I could, that one is 12 ft tall and you need like 8 x 8 space around him..
comes in two huge crates.. but he's freaking cool hehe
I wouldn't have room to keep him :(

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL ohhh I know, It took me a while to decide if I really wanted him. I have been adding and building my set up for about 15 years.
last year I completely re-did the façade of the house, tweaked the cemetery. been buying props in stores like spirit when I see one I like.
but it seems over 10 years ago there wasn't much available, then some really cool stuff came out, and these past few years the things spirit sells
looks as if it's getting cheap, or of lesser quality ?? maybe it's just me LOL but I find myself looking or making my own better stuff that you don't see everywhere.
I save up all year or make arrangement for payment plans :) and get one or two super cool props.

having fun now with
http://www.haashow.com/buyer/exhibitor-list/
searching each company to see what else is cool, found a few things I'm waiting on replies LOL
here's a few pictures from my gallery of last years set up.. it's pretty much the same this year except I add some new things like my krampus , tree ..
we get over 500 kids hahaha

Attachments

·
Soccer and Lacrosse Dad
1,773 Posts
OK Yeloowtang....I saw the Krampus in your album....loved it then saw the thread...thought I read it, and just realized you're mere minutes away in Gatineau. I'd love to come by and see everything in person with my two children if you're open to admirers outside of Halloween night....(we're busy on Oct 31st)

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
absolutely DOTO, I have people stop every night :) everything is set up already..
of course, all my props are locked up, I do take them out on nights that I'm home early or weekends when the weather is nice.
but stop by anytime, if you let me know , I'll make sure to have the monsters out :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts