Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! So the day after Halloween, I hopped on a plane to Boston to spend the weekend at Haunted Overload. This was a dream come true for me as the guys behind this famous haunt are basically my idols. The owners let me spend the weekend with my camera in hand for an up close look at the amazing sights and details of this beautiful, classic New England haunt. I stopped in Salem, Massachusetts for a quick peek and quickly made the journey north. I like to film my life experiences and present them to the music that inspires me at the time. I did a still photo shoot as well as a 2 day video shoot. I put my photos on flickr and my video on you tube and well I must share with you all! This was an incredible personal experience and I do hope you enjoy!

This is the flickr set: http://www.flickr.com/photos/raniapeet/sets/72157637399169856/

And this is the video. Make sure you watch in HD with the sound on. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7yeLlsbp0k

·
Registered
473 Posts
Amazing pics and the video is like Wow ! You really have a talent working with video. :)
Thanks for sharing - might be the closest I ever get to seeing it.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Amazing pics and the video is like Wow ! You really have a talent working with video. :)
Thanks for sharing - might be the closest I ever get to seeing it.
Thanks so much! It is easy to make good film when the subject is so brilliant! You should really try to visit one day. It is one of a kind.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
I think I enjoyed this more with the music than if it would have had any other sound track. The music choice made it flow. Well done!

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I think I enjoyed this more with the music than if it would have had any other sound track. The music choice made it flow. Well done!
I discovered that song a couple weeks ago and when I was listening to it, I started realizing that some of my footage would work really well, especially the intro parts and the energy just screamed Haunted Overload to me! It worked really well. I love when that happens! They have a lot of great tunes. I found them, as well as a lot of other amazing music, on RJD2 Radio on Pandora.

·
The Duke of Spook
1,976 Posts
Incredible photo set. Thanks for sharing.

Most of there stuff is so natural, raw, and un-forced..... if that makes any sense. I love it. The cut out faces in the tree trunks are brilliant.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts