Halloween Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Celtic Spirit
2,100 Posts
Rustie, your shooting gallery is so freaking cool, the tots are going to have a blast! Amazing work.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Can't speak for Rustie but all you need to do is relocate the photo resistor by extending the wires to a target. If you shine a laser on the "motion sensor" (not really a motion sensor) of any of these types of props it will trigger.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Can't speak for Rustie but all you need to do is relocate the photo resistor by extending the wires to a target. If you shine a laser on the "motion sensor" (not really a motion sensor) of any of these types of props it will trigger.
yeah but a lot of the props in the video there dont have photo resisters built into them just try me buttons. for example the vulture and the fish in the alligator mouth dont have sensors just either on, off, or try me

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
yeah but a lot of the props in the video there dont have photo resisters built into them just try me buttons. for example the vulture and the fish in the alligator mouth dont have sensors just either on, off, or try me
Well a "try me" button is just an open switch so I believe simply replacing the button with a photo resistor should work, I don't think a relay is needed.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,435 Posts
Your cauldron prop looks totally terrific! Love it.
And thanks for the info on how it was made. I've never used stained glass paint on a prop before, but might have to try it.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts