Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Looks great. I really like ImaginEERIEing's digital puppets. How were you controlling the mouth movements with the keyboard or with the mic? Also, how hard are the head movements at the same time? Really like the effect but I don't think I have enough time this year to set it up and practice with it before the big day.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Answers to my illusionator 2009

Looks great. I really like ImaginEERIEing's digital puppets. How were you controlling the mouth movements with the keyboard or with the mic? Also, how hard are the head movements at the same time? Really like the effect but I don't think I have enough time this year to set it up and practice with it before the big day.

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks, I truely enjoy this program. The mouth I am moving with the keyboard as I speak. Later, I will try to incorporate the mic / mouth responding. The head movements are also keyboard strokes. It just takes alittle practice.

I will video the actual use of this during our haunt to show how it interacts with people. So far so good, practicing with the family works great.

·
Registered
321 Posts
I was going to do a "Magic Mirror" using their progams as well. We have a 52" projection TV in our garage that made it quite striking. However, I have too many other projects - so maybe next year...

My main problem was the 6'X8' foam castle wall to frame it. I have too many props now and no idea where to store all this stuff come November. ;) The foam for the wall has gone into about five other projects. No end to the usage of good foam.

Our "Monster in the Box"got shelved also until next Halloween. I'm posting some pics today of what I have been working on lately (including lightning/thunder color organ, grim reaper puppet, gargoyle perch, assorted signs.).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts