Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my version of eyeballs. (all supplies can be found at Hobby Lobby. if you would like these products and cannot find them, pm me.) thanx. my wordless tutorial for eyes:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
they also have these creepy, yellow cat eyes

·
Imperial Hybrid (7)
706 Posts
Cylon slaps forehead, rolls eyes up from the blow to the head and moans duh...
why didn't I think of that?

Great idea!

I used the yellow cat eyes once for a paper mache cat, but never thought about using the other eyes ....
thanks for sharing this !

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What is the product name for the eyeball, I can't read the package.
Thanks and nice job!
thank you! :)
the iris is called 'animal eyes', screw-on,15 mm, brown, #634204.
the company name is 'tree house studio'. web site is : craftsetc.com ( i think- lettering on package is very, very tiny) looks like they are out of Okalhoma City. they had a smaller size too.
the ball is 'Smoothfoam'. website with same name. they are 1 1/2"; ' paint it, sand it, pin it, glue it, cut it'.
hope this helps! :)

·
Registered
332 Posts
my version of eyeballs. (all supplies can be found at Hobby Lobby. if you would like these products and cannot find them, pm me.) thanx. my wordless tutorial for eyes:
creepycathy,
I thought I was the only one who had hand like the person in you step by step pictures. Half the time I don't notice the black crusted paint/paper mache/ plaster fingers until I am out in public. ( What everyone doesn't have paint splattered skin?) My husband notices it first. He says he can't take me anywhere because of it. when we have a special night out I have to ware nail polish so no body sees my stained nail.:D

·
Registered
13,899 Posts
Thanks for sharing all the info and the pics. I'll have to pick up some of those iris packages to have on hand. I've seen supplies from taxidermy sites but can't say I've seen something as simple as these. We don't have Hobby Lobby around us so I'll have to check out some other hobby shops.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts