Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
I am so glad I picked up the Leatherface when I did. He's in pretty good shape and probably their best movie prop to date (at least I think so).

·
Registered
68 Posts
This is awesome! And you are only 17? By the time you are my age (34) you are gonna need another house just to store it all! I wish I started that young, awesome job!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I absolutely will shoot a video of jolt and the thing in the window is a pale girl in a nightgown,I'll take a picture of her close up and post it. And thanks for all the compliments guys :)

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Hi Mike! Thanks for sharing your yard with us. You have some great classic props there so not surprised you have been doing this for a while. Despite your comments about the video I thought it came out pretty well, especially for nighttime, had no trouble clearly making out your prop details. The colored lighting looks good, it never has quite the same look as in person, but it's pretty vivid. What floods did you use?

Your attic girl prop is unique. Where was she from? I love her in the attic window with the strobe. Nice job!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks guys!! And as far as the girl in the attic, I picked her up from a distributed in Staten Island which is probably why she's unique. Jason along with everything else comes in at night so they never get to see any rain. And I use those flood lights in blue,red, and green.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts