Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we decided to take a crack at making a oldtime hearse...Thought i post here and get some opinions....Not finished yet, ill keep pictures up dated...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
.75 cents each from rite aid while they were on sale, and i cut them in half, used L brackets and liquided nailed them to it

·
Registered
32 Posts
Looks awesome can't wait to see it finished.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Added lanterns to front today, and picked up fabric for curtains...Wife should start that when she gets home today...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The above mention carpenter not only built this, but a electric chair and a coffin for me in the past.....very talented!...:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Some more progress picks...Harbor frieght wheels are back ordered, but should be shipped monday...The driver is something we had laying around..we actually have a bucky incoming and a top hat and coattails for him...

and a pic of the entrance to my yard haunt...Ill actually open another post when i get this moving along better...But i have donated my props to a benefit haunted house, so i wont have them back till day before halloween...Ill post a nice halloween pics of the yard haunt

·
Registered
648 Posts
Beertender
Your coachworks looks great. I love the skulls. But I am a sucker for skulls.
This is on my list for next year. I am burnt out this year on props. Out of money too.
Just wondering if anyone has built a working carriage. Everyone seems to be using the wheels from Harbor Freight.
It seem like it would be pretty straight forward to build a working carriage if you could find real wagon wheels.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts