Halloween Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
We've never done a themed Christmas it's just whatever we have Christmas-y. I'm not into the NBC like so many here. But seeing how nice your display came out I might have to consider a small themed area but being more wicked of thought it'll have to be Krampus. Going to have to ponder that for next year. Think my few neighbors will think me odd if I put a creepy guy with a sack of kids on his back at the top of my driveway?

My other ride is a Ninja
Discussion Starter #5
We've never done a themed Christmas it's just whatever we have Christmas-y. I'm not into the NBC like so many here. But seeing how nice your display came out I might have to consider a small themed area but being more wicked of thought it'll have to be Krampus. Going to have to ponder that for next year. Think my few neighbors will think me odd if I put a creepy guy with a sack of kids on his back at the top of my driveway?
Lol i say go for it haha

Registered
Do it Stink !! I love Krampus and really want to decorate all in Krampus one year. I won't do it lol but I want too. There is even a creepy cristmas Cd that has some krampus sounding tunes on it my midnight syndicate ( I think) .

I love your set up Saki, really dig the hearse !

Read Only
What a wonderful display. It is so much fun. We're more traditional in what we put out, but when we see what you've done, it stirs the imagination as to just what we might try and create instead of lights and Christmas wreaths. Maybe it's time for Krampus to visit our outdoor display. :)

My other ride is a Ninja
Discussion Starter #13
What a wonderful display. It is so much fun. We're more traditional in what we put out, but when we see what you've done, it stirs the imagination as to just what we might try and create instead of lights and Christmas wreaths. Maybe it's time for Krampus to visit our outdoor display. :)
Thank you
you should i will have to say everyone where i lives loves it :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts