Halloween Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I can't see them! It must be your privacy settings. I can only see that one, and there's no way for me to see the next ones! :(

·
Registered
145 Posts
I like how you pulled out your scary movies and displayed them like that. I like the whole set up, but that's gives it an extra touch.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you! As for my horror movies, they are actually left like that all year long. I have a very large horror collection of movies, figures, autographs, etc that gets to be displayed all year long by my very loving and understanding fiancee.

Thanks for the compliments everyone. Keep checking back there as I have been adding and will continue to add more pictures as the season goes on.

·
Banned
53 Posts
lol hear is a dumb question, but where did u find the "My Pet Monster"? I have been looking for one every where. I had it when i was a kid and want it agian!!

·
The Mrs. to a MysterE
2,362 Posts
:) Hallow and soooo fun!! My Pet Monster!! AND you still have the handcuffs! He was our son's favorite creature - a gift from Santa one Christmas!! hee hee - even then we were thinking of Halloween! Thanks for sharing your apartment photos! Looks like you are truly ready for the season! BOO!

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
lol hear is a dumb question, but where did u find the "My Pet Monster"? I have been looking for one every where. I had it when i was a kid and want it agian!!
It's not a dumb question at all! I have such dumb luck at yard sales. My mom and I are yard sale fanatics and were "sailing" in a community yardsale. This guy had all sorts of old vintage toys such as the Ghostbusters firehouse and some Ghostbusters figures. And then I saw "My Pet Monster." He had fairly high prices so I was expecting him to want a small fortune for him. Imagine my surprise when he said $1!!!! I never walked away so happy in all my life.

Yes, my apartment is like that most of the year. Check my album later today as I scored some new items. TJ Maxx is my new favorite place. I just bought a huge ceramic hearse with Dracula and Bride of Frankenstein as cheese spreaders driving it from Dept. 56. It was only 25 dollars and is probably one of my favorite items. I also ordered the Village of Horror series from Hawthorne so I should have that within the next few weeks.

Thanks so much for the compliments. Makes my day!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts