Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Heres some pics from my 4th year of haunting. My father was a zombie, sadly he died 3 weeks later in a car accident. Happy I was able to share my love of Halloween with him one last time.

Attachments

·
Registered
178 Posts
ThakingDbb I am very truly sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts.

So wonderful that you had a shared love of Halloween with your father, it is a beautiful thing.

·
Rutherford Manor Haunt
2,067 Posts
Great pictures and haunt, looks really good.

ThakingDbb I am so sorry about the sudden loss of your Dad, my sincere condolences to you and your family.

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Thanks for taking time to share your photos and story. Pics are great. I am so sorry for your loss. Hopefully you will be able to continue this and honor his memory and your love of Halloween in his memory.

·
Scaring kids everywhere!
3,702 Posts
How terribly sad. You must be just devastated! I know that your father will never be far from your thoughts and he will always be in your heart. I have a feeling that from this day forward Halloween will prove to be particularly poignant. It looked like your dad made an awesome zombie!
My heart goes out to you and your family. God bless!

·
Prop Master
728 Posts
Sorrry for your loss, my dad is also a Halloween nut and if i lost him Halloween wouldn't be the same.

On a brighter note your yard looks really cool, and almost exactley how i started over 20 years ago so you pics take me back to a simplier time before all walkthrough safety codes and crap. Good luck in 2015 and i hope you keep us updated with your progress.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Great det up. RIP your father. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts