Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got all of this for $47. The fencing is almost 50' total. I thought it was a pretty good deal, and I was just happy to get my Halloween collection going again, being that I was starting from scratch.

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
Love those framed photos. That's a great haul.

And throwing in that dog for a meer 47 bucks too. Awesome :p

·
Registered
670 Posts
BooBerrie= how did you manage to get all that for 47 bucks? I like the framed pictures, where did you pick those up?

ps= I have a pug too. :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Cool stuff -- I have a couple pieces of that skull fence too which one year I hung by a nail on the wall and then I hung other things off the spikes like a big latex bat. Isn't it fun when you're able to get a haul like that and you get home with a pile of new decorations and you can't wait for all the possible cool things you'll do with them? That's pretty much my favorite feeling.

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's funny - I wasn't even going to get the vase but hubby liked it so...

I got all of this from a girl I met (she was having a yardsale) and she runs a charity Halloween carnival every year (which I now volunteer for/support) and these items were things she had donated that she didn't have use for.

Witch from Canada - okay, I don't know what lenticular means but they don't change face - wise like some of the gortraits do (not sure if that answers the question).

and yes, I shamelessly included my pug, Pugly, in 1 of the pics cause he's the best dog in the world.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts