Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used gemmy's 12 outlet music controller. I play the song thru my MP3 player. bought this unit before halloween and it will be part of all future projects.

sorry for focus I have some bugs to work in me with the camera.:D thank you and I hope you enjoy it

·
Registered
622 Posts
Very cooL! I like your set up from what I can see there!

Just a thought... Is it just me or does this Gemmy music controller appear to be a 6 (or 12) channel light organ. Has anyone tried using it with a lightning track. Can you imagine the possibilities!

·
Registered
712 Posts
I have been meaning to get one of those light controllers. Looks like a very happening haunt. Good job!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The one I used is the 12 outlet 1. Not sure what you mean about track lighting Shadow Man. Is it the type you would use in your house. If so I guess it would work. The best I can figure out is if it has a plug it should work with this controller.

·
Registered
622 Posts
Oh... sorry, my faux pas. To clarify, I meant it seems to work like a light organ/lightning machine and I'd like to try it with a lightning/thunder sound file (track). It might make for some fantastic multi channel lightning effects!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
OOOOOH I must do this next year. Great job!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I took a look at the instruction sheet for this controller. It says that each outlet has a 1.25 amps max.. I did have a couple of flood lights going on halloween. Also there is another thread about this controller on this forum that has some usful info on it. Check it out when you get a chance. If help me work out the bugs in my show.:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts