Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a photographer in my day to day life and so I decided to do a picture special for parents . I always wanted to wear my costume and dress up before Halloween so what better reason than a photoshoot. It includes 5 poses 3-5x7 and 16 wallets all with the little Jack o lantern in the corner with the year. ( the wallets are the ones with the rounded corners) All for $50.00 and no sitting fee. So far though the only taker has been my sister. Guess people aren't in the Halloween spirit much. :confused: Oh well here they are. Hope you like them.

·
Registered
375 Posts
The pictures are fantastic, great backgrounds. Five poses for $50 is a good deal.

I won't tell you what I paid for my son's graduation pictures, but I was glad I asked for 8 poses... I mean 'overpaid'.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have three kids myself and I hate how much it cost to get really good decent pics of them. So when I started my business that was my one plan to keep cost at a minimum. No one should have to overpay for memories but that is how they get ya. Thanks for the comment

1 - 4 of 4 Posts