Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Really like your cemetery entrance with arch and fence and your tombstones. Nice job on them. Any closeups or nighttime photos? How did you shape the "Cemetery" sign?

I'm jealous some of you guys have leaves on the ground at the end of October. Our dedicuous trees are just starting to fall now. The leaves really help add a nice quality to the scene. Glad you had good weather. We did too and it sure makes a big difference.

Welcome to the Forum and thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DSC_0616.jpg the DSC_0616.jpg cemetery arch i fabricated and made my self .I welded everything together and used this guage aluminum street sign material to cut and make the leters. Drilled and used pop rivets to secure them to the structure.

·
Registered
14,256 Posts
Very cool welding job! Not something everyone can do...certainly not me LOL. So glad you have more photos to post. And I absolutely love your Dracula area.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Excellent job on the haunt. Nice to see you had good weather. It too bad that we always have to worry about weather here in Canada around Halloween.

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's fantastic! I love the gates, as others have said, and its always especially lovely to see somebody else from Toronto :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts