Halloween Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my friend scan a whole bunch of my Halloween-esque sketches so I can share them here on Halloween Forum. I've got everything from Crypt Keeper to Dead Silence to Terror Toons to original characters I created.

Here's some examples!

Go to my album to see all of them.

Don't forget to read the captions I put on the pictures. :)

Let me know what you think!

·
Queen of the Night
1,801 Posts
WOW! This is fabulous work. I love work that is done in shades of black and white. The contrast is always so interesting. I hope you will be sharing more along the way.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments. My Vincent Price/Peter Lorre suffered a fatality. A framed picture fell off the wall when I was re-decorating and tore a big hole in Vincent's face. :(

·
Delightfully Sinful
2,527 Posts
Wow you have quite a talent! That was an amazing picture of Vincent Price. Sorry to hear about his accident.

·
Prince of Arkham Asylum
2,530 Posts
I agree with everyone above. You've got some crazy good talent and in so many different styles of drawing. I can't tell if your Vincent Price was a chalk drawing, but it was :( excellent! I hope you can salvage it. Seeing someone like you who can draw that well with so many different styles has always impressed me. We've got some amazing talent on this forum, but yours ranks right up there with the rest of 'em. :cool:

I've done some drawing in the past and was okay, but I haven't drawn since college and with the talent hear, I'd be embarrassed to post anything. Besides, I've never drawn anything Halloween related so it doesn't even make sense to post any of my older stuff

But I digress... great drawings and I too looked at your album. Very impressive work!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts