Halloween Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am currently planning my Hallowedding!

The main theme is the Addams Family. :D We have all ways been big fans and we are super excited to celebrate our love.

I have included a link to my Pinterest page if you would like to take a look. I would love to swap Pinterest details and follow you.

http://www.pinterest.com/lorza/hallowedding/

I would love to hear any ideas you may have regarding décor. We are trying to find a balance Gothic Glam, Dark Romance and Elegant Halloween.

We are having a crafty party to start with the DIY projects in a few months and I would love to know if anyone would like me post about that?

I hope to hear from you any tips, ideas and advice.

:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thankyou so much! :cool:

I have been trying to get a good balance in the elements we love, including; colour, humour and a little bit of morbid.

I am still open to any and all suggestions.

*note: we have decided to name the tables after potion ingredients & poisons; Belladonna, Cyanide, Nightshade, Wolfsbane, Arsenic and for the children's table Dragon Bone.

I would love some ideas for the Bridal Table name - Maybe romantic and morbid? So far I haven't found anything that has sparked my interest.

·
Registered
98 Posts
*note: we have decided to name the tables after potion ingredients & poisons; Belladonna, Cyanide, Nightshade, Wolfsbane, Arsenic and for the children's table Dragon Bone.
LOVE IT! :D awesome!

For the Bridal Table is difficult.. you really want to find something romantic.. like what? let me think...

Black Rose? (maybe too cheap sorry)

Love Ever After (gosh too Disney-ish)

Entwined (too romantic?)

I'll go to sleep cause I can't think about anything better! But if I come up with something nicer I'll rush to write you :)

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
It may be bad luck for me to be just reading this post....
Over the last 27 years that I have had my Haunt open , numerous couples have wanted to have their wedding here.. but it never, ever happens, I don't know why?
There is a cave open to the public with an admission charged, it is very small inside this cave, yet they have the pictures to prove people have gotten married there , in a cave with the largest "room" looking to be no more than maybe 5 foot wide, very claustrophobic , even if you aren't (claustrophobic).
Good luck with everything!

·
Registered
310 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
A kindred spirit after my own diseased heart! I was married on Halloween back in 1992. We had a costume party and the bridal party dressed as the Addams Family. My one suggestion is this: Don't let the groomsman dressed as Thing run to the store for smokes AFTER he puts on his costume. He was in head to toe black with a ski mask and only one hand exposed. The poor guy at the 7-11 thought it was a robbery.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
LOL! I could imagine my OH doing something like that! :D
We are not doing a full costume wedding... more of a dress elegantly with a gothic glam twist and elegant gothic accessories.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts