Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
The wings...Just wow! Amazing. Gotta show my wife those. I would throw some tattered and reddish dyed cheesecloth round the robes to age it up a bit.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanx to everyone who liked my creation
, the wings are torn fabric over a wire frame I got the idea from " Hot Topic " they had a display in the window, so I tried winging it to get the same effect, lol .

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love his wings how did you make or did you buy them that way, also I was lucky I came across the severed vampire head last year at spencer's for $15.00 they were not going to sell Halloween props anymore.:)
Thankyou, and the wings are torn fabric over a wire frame, HotTopic had a similiar costume accessory where i got the idea from. Im bummed though to hear they will not be selling halloween props anymore, because they usually have really good deals. Where abouts are you from? Im in southern cali.

·
Mistress of Mayhem
560 Posts
Spencer's isn't going to stop selling Halloween stuff completely are they? They must make a TON of money off of Halloween, they've usually got some of the coolest stuff around. Were you just saying they weren't going to be selling them any more that year, or...?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Spencer's isn't going to stop selling Halloween stuff completely are they? They must make a TON of money off of Halloween, they've usually got some of the coolest stuff around. Were you just saying they weren't going to be selling them any more that year, or...?
Actually Arlita said that she found out they werent going to sell props anymore, :confused:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts